As a social media executive with Harris Creative, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking and award-winning B2B marketing agency with 35 years’ experience, based in the heart of Leeds, and will be working with a talented multidisciplinary team who loves what they do.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Assist with the planning of our clients’ social media strategies.
- Schedule social media content.
- Create social media reports, including competitor analyses.
- Monitor social media platforms and reply to customer questions.
- Contribute to a monthly social media newsletter.
- Attend events and exhibitions to share on social media.
A bit about you…
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage your own time and workload.
- A passion for social media.
- An interest in learning more about construction marketing.
- Preferable but not essential: experience with paid social media advertising.
- The opportunity to develop your role as the company grows, with the full support of your colleagues.
- In-work time set aside for tailored training and professional development every month.
- A clear path to promotion based on your professional goals.
- 20 days of annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays and additional paid leave at Christmas.
- Regular staff socials including our annual Team Wellbeing Day.
- Flexible working, including the option of remote working where required with full set-up support.
- Company pension scheme and other benefits
- Access to discounted West Yorkshire corporate transport scheme.
- Excellent working environment in the heart of the Leeds creative hub, with on-site shower and changing facilities.
- A democratic culture where everyone’s voice is heard and your opinions really matter, where you can shape the future direction of the business.
35 hours per week. Working at least partially from home until lockdown rules change, however, there’s plenty of flexibility.
Dependent on experience.
In the first instance please send a covering email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.