We’re looking for a part-time front end developer who can hit the ground running with our development team on both new website builds and maintenance of existing sites.
You’d be joining a team that puts each other first and is always looking for new and creative solutions for the UK’s construction industry. With new management in place, it’s an exciting time to be joining the Harris team!
Working with the wider digital team to build custom WordPress websites using our custom in-house framework and maintaining existing client websites.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced agency team and react to changing priorities.
- Proficiency in HTML, SCSS, PHP and WordPress.
- With a decent understanding of the basics of JS would be good.
- A portfolio, links to websites or GitHub/GitLab profile demonstrating the above.
- Experience in web development, ideally within an agency environment.
Nice to haves
- Experience of Roots Sage and Bedrock.
- Experience with Composer, Yarn, Blade templates and Tailwind.css.
- An interest or experience in SEO
- Our supportive team will help you develop your role as the company grows.
- We’ll back your passion: if you want to learn something new to build on your development chops, Harris will make the time and funds available for that.
- Annual leave will be 20 days plus statutory bank holidays, adjusted pro rata for a part time role, with additional paid leave at Christmas – and holidays are important to us, so we won’t be asking you to ‘just keep an eye on’ your emails.
- We’re pretty sociable, so you can expect team lunches, regular socials in and around Leeds, birthday celebrations, and the famous Harris Christmas Dinner Doner Day!
- Your happiness and wellbeing comes first at Harris, so you can work how best suits your needs. We offer flexible working, including the option of remote working with full set-up support, and we don’t expect anyone to stick to a strict nine-to-five schedule. Need to work around the school run or other responsibilities? No problem!
- Excellent working environment in the heart of the Leeds creative hub.
21 hours a week completely flexible.
Dependent on experience.
In the first instance please send an email including your CV and portfolio over to us at email@example.com
No agencies please.