We’re looking for a designer who can drop into our creative team and work closely with our growing client roster to deliver campaigns that elevate the built environment sector.
You’d be joining a team that puts each other first and is always looking for new and creative solutions for the UK’s construction industry. No two days are the same, and you’d be able to shape your career path and follow your passions while creating brilliant design. With new management in place, it’s an exciting time to be joining the Harris team!
- Working as part of our design team, developing collateral for a variety of projects including creative campaigns and new concept development across digital and print.
- Creating innovative design solutions that deliver real value for clients across the built environment sector, with the freedom to take responsibility and creative control over your given briefs.
- Providing creative outcomes and artwork that meets the brief, is on-brand and produced to the highest standard.
A bit about you…
- Ability to work within a fast-paced agency team and react to changing priorities.
- High level design skills with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience in design, ideally within an agency environment.
- A portfolio of work showing a strong understanding of design and typography, creative thinking and the ability to translate this across various media.
- Our supportive team will help you develop your role as the company grows.
- We’ll back your passion: if you want to learn something new to develop your skills as a designer, Harris will make the time and funds available for that – so if you want to learn how to animate, how to code, or get into video editing, we’ll support that.
- You’ll get 20 days of annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays and additional paid leave at Christmas – and holidays are important to us, so we won’t be asking you to ‘just keep an eye on’ your emails.
- We’re pretty sociable, so you can expect team lunches, regular socials in and around Leeds, birthday celebrations, and the famous Harris Christmas Dinner Doner Day!
- Your happiness and wellbeing comes first at Harris, so you can work how best suits your needs. We offer flexible working, including the option of remote working with full set-up support, and we don’t expect anyone to stick to a strict nine-to-five schedule.
- Excellent working environment in the heart of the Leeds creative hub.
35 hours per week. 5 days. Working at least partially from home until covid restrictions change – after that, flexible working is option.
Dependent on experience.
In the first instance please send an email including your, CV and portfolio over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org