As a designer with Harris Creative, you’ll be joining an award-winning construction marketing agency with 35 years’ experience, based in the heart of Leeds, and will be working with a talented multidisciplinary team who loves what they do.
With a roster of long-term clients and frequent new business wins, no two days are the same, and you’ll be able to manage your own projects within a small and passionate design department as well as learning from other marketing specialists within the wider Harris team.
- Working closely with our design team, designing collateral for various projects such as digital, print, social, campaigns, new concept development, video and animation, among others.
- Creating innovative design solutions that deliver real value for our clients across the construction sector. You’ll be able to take responsibility and creative control over your given briefs.
- Ensuring creative and artwork meets the brief, is on-brand and produced to the highest standard.
A bit about you…
- Ability to work within a fast-paced agency team and react to changing priorities.
- Excellent design skills with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Some experience in motion design, or a desire to learn this is an advantage.
- 2 years+ experience in design, ideally within an agency environment.
- Ability to manage own workloads and deadlines.
- A portfolio of work showing a strong understanding of design and typography, creative thinking and the ability to translate this across various media.
- The opportunity to develop your role as the company grows, with the full support of your colleagues.
- In-work time set aside for tailored training and professional development every month.
- 20 days of annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays and additional paid leave at Christmas.
- Regular staff socials (at Leeds’ best bars and restaurants, finest sporting establishments, and most competitive games and quiz nights).
- Flexible working, including the option of remote working where required with full set-up support.
- Company pension scheme
- Access to discounted West Yorkshire corporate transport scheme.
- Excellent working environment in the heart of the Leeds creative hub, with on-site shower and changing facilities.
- A democratic culture where everyone’s voice is heard and your opinions really matter, where you can shape the future direction of the business.
35 hours per week. Working at least partially from home until lockdown rules change, however, there’s plenty of flexibility.
From £19,500, dependent on experience.
In the first instance please send a covering email, CV and copy of your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org